Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Shopping Cart: Lulu's, Madewell, Steve Madden, and Urban Outfitters

Online shopping speaks to me...no driving, gas, parking validation, crowds and dressing rooms (I loathe dressing rooms). I'm constantly loading up my virtual shopping cart with "I wish I could afford this" items. Then empty it when I snap back to reality. My number one rule when shopping online is NEVER, EVER buy full price items (unless its already dirt cheap).

Here's the list of steals I got this week...
(P.S. I'm obsessed with Lulu's. I've never shopped this store before. I discovered a Lulu's piece on one my favorites bloggers A Beautiful Mess. Very trendy and very reasonable. CZECH it.)


Dinner For Two Coral Red Shift Dress $40. Can't wait to sport this at a wedding this weekend. I'm obsessed with long sleeve dresses.

Madewell
Vintage Rocker Cords. Originally $89.50, on sale for $19.99! I can't always afford Madewell so I almost shed a tear when they still had my size on this sale item. I've been dying for a pair of super-bellbottom cords. Can't wait til fall!

Steve Madden
Steven by Steve Madden Women's Stalker Slingback Pump. Originally $85 (I think), I got them for $39.97 on Amazon. I first laid eyes on these puppies in Nordstrom Rack a couple months ago for $70.They fit like a glove in store, but had some wear and tear on the heel so I decided to pass them up. I've been dreaming about them since and landed a hell of a deal. I guess patience really is a virtue.
Ecote Wood Peep-Toe Slingback Sandal. Originally $59, on sale for $24.99. Such a great summer sandal.  I love a heel I can wear to work and successfully climb stairs in.




No comments:

Post a Comment