Friday, May 4, 2012

A birthday tribute to style icon: Audrey Hepburn

Happy Birthday to the embodiment of grace, poise and Hollywood glamour... Audrey Hepburn. Audrey is one of those "If you had a time machine, who would you like to meet?" people to me. To this day women are still are empowered by the elegant air she she left behind. Though very petite in frame and stature she had a big impact on fashion (dubbing the ever-significant, "Little Black Dress," a statement and must-have for all women), film (I watch her movies every time I want to escape), dance (she was a ballerina too!) and philanthropy (she was a goodwill ambassador for UNICEF). Cheers to Audrey and all the women making an effort to better things bigger than themselves!

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person." 
















 



No comments:

Post a Comment